E-mail Uncle Daryl (Free)…
Got a quick question that might be of interest to other readers?
Send me an e-mail, and I’ll do my best to address it in a future blog post.
All questions and answers will be sanitized to protect confidentiality.
Monthly Call-In Session (Also Free)…
In the wings – a free monthly Teleconference.
Still working on the details, but watch my blog or sign up on my newsletter/email list.
Individual Q&A (Not free, but reasonable)…
Some call this Coaching. I call this simply Answering Your Questions.
Here are two options if you would like some in-depth personal support:
The “Strategies & Details” Option – About 1/2 hour increments
- For detailed discussions and/or multiple questions.
- I’m not a slave to the clock. If we need to go a bit longer, we will –at no extra charge.
The “Mentor” Option – Longer term support
- If you want ongoing support as you start & develop your consultancy.
- Three month increments – Up to six calls, plus e-mail access.
Not sure? Let’s talk for “about a half hour”, and you decide if it is worth it. No risk…
Several short classes have been presented at professional conferences. (“So You Want To Be A Consultant?” and “Consulting for Geeks.” ) The most recent was at the IEEE EMC Symposium in Ottawa.
Currently working on a more detailed on-line class. Five sessions of one hour each. An expansion of the short class above.
- Session I– Introduction – An overview with four key questions.
- Session II – Marketing – Defining your niches and getting leads
- Session III – Sales – Collateral, contracts, and closing the deals
- Session IV – Financial & Legal – Fee Setting, advisors, professional licenses, and more
- Session V – Getting Started – Part time/full time, setting up your office, commencing your marketing
Cost – TBD. May be offered in conjunction with a major technical publisher.
Want more details? Contact me here
Initially a catalyst for this blog. Much of the material is already contained in blog posts. Still undecided about the details: e-book or hard cover, self-publish, or ???
Rumor has it there is an e-book on the horizon to be published soon by a professional society. If successful, there will be more.
Can’t wait for a book? Sign up here for my newsletter and get a FREE WHITE PAPER “So You Want To Be A Consultant?”
Incidentally, don’t need a book for the ego boost, as I already written or co-written several technical books along with a couple of hundred technical articles. Much work, but books are very effective in building your credibility and visibility.
© 2013 – 2017, jumptoconsulting.com. All rights reserved.